- Meet us at our base of operations, 201 Dairy Rd. Kahului. Dairy Road is the main road to the airport.
- Continental breakfast provided; muffins and hot beverages.
- Haleakala National Park tour is included. See the neighbor islands from 10,023' the highest point on Maui.
- You will view the First Light of a new day as we journey across Maui's central valley and ascend Haleakala. As the sun rises we enter Haleakala National Park and proceed to the summit. Here you will view the spectacular 3000' deep crater with cinder cones, volcanic features and tour the House of the Sun Visitor Center.
- Learn about the history of the Volcano and your National Park; visit the Silversword plants, native endangered species, and birds that have made Haleakala their permanent home.
- After touring the Park your bicycle tour begins at 6500' elevation outside the park. Your guides will go over a comprehensive safety briefing including bicycle safety regulations and tour guidelines.
- As the bicycle safari begins you will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of the world's largest resting volcano. Enjoy Bi- Coastal views of Maui's central valley, the open range of Haleakala Ranch and Maui's beautiful landscape.
- Coast through eucalyptus forests and the upcountry community of Kula with beautiful Jacaranda tree lined roadways.
- There will be photo stops along your journey to take home Maui's magical moments.
- Enjoy a no-host lunch and rest stop.
- Safari van tour from Pukalani to the sea with information and history of Maui's sugar cane and pineapple plantation days.
- Bicycle helmets and windbreakers are fitted to each guest for their comfort and safety.
- Tour duration approximately 6-7 hours.
Check this box to verify that you have read the tour description, and agree to Maui Downhill Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy, which is as follows: If you have decided to cancel your reservation or need to re-schedule, please call our 24 hours Reservations 1-800-535-BIKE or our local office at 808-871-2155. All tour cancellations must be made 5-days prior to the tour date. Any cancellation within a 5-day period of the scheduled tour date, is subject to a $50 cancellation fee per person. You may re-schedule based on availability, 48-hours notice is required. Tours cancelled within 24 hours from scheduled tour date will result in a FULL CHARGE. No refund will be issued if you cancel a re-scheduled tour. There will be 100% charge for No Show (If you do not show up for the scheduled tour, no refund will be issued). You must be competent rider and please, no beginners. Sorry, no pregnant women allowed. Riders must be minimum 12 years of age. Riders must be 5 feet tall or higher. Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs. No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.